Office of Residence Life
Click here for our move in schedule and residents, check your email for more details or click here for some common Fall 2020 FAQs!
The Residence Life staff at Edgewood College fosters a welcoming and safe environment which supports students’ personal and academic success. Through the living experience, we educate residents to be responsible community members in learning that is reflective of the five Dominican values: Truth, Compassion, Justice, Partnership, and Community.
Student Learning Outcomes
As a result of living on campus, students will learn to:
- Respect and engage effectively with people from different identities
- Think critically and demonstrate effective problem solving
- Have an understanding of their personal identity and personal values
- Be empowered to take leadership toward positive change
- Make healthier choices
- Demonstrate a capacity for interdependence and collaboration
- Develop a sense of responsibility for self and community
- Be able to make educated choices regarding their living environment